Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IS THIS WHAT OUR FORCES R FOR??

A few day back I reached home from my office was at the door when a bike stopped just in front of my gate. On the bike were 2 rangers riding. He asked me where is MR Haris home. I said yes! I am haris.

So he asked for a glass of water and I gave him then he said if I can sit for a while. I my self had to do a very important work assigned by my father. So I said him I have to do this work and I’ll be back in 15mins,so he goes like I’ll jus take 2 minutes.

Ok so I sat there. He starts

Mr. so so wing commander 83 Sachal Rangers have asked me to tell u to be in his office tomorrow by 10 pm. I was like why the hell should I come to his office when I don’t know the guy nor the reason.

I asked the guy why have he called me so he replied that he is my boss and I can not ask the details and I being a representative of Sind Rangers am asking you to be in his office. Like I am a respectable guy and so I am asking/inviting you in the office.

I replied him when I lost my temper, if I being a reasonable guy living in the house in front of you, ask you to go some where you don’t have any reason to, will you go? He said that’s not the point and there might be some issue he wants to clarify. He said I don’t have any idea but as he have asked me to tell u so be there.

Then I got to know that a few months back I have given a cheque as security to someone. And that guy had to pay some debt to his bro in law, with whom I even met and he claimed to be an Ex Army MAJOR.

But when we were to sign that legal document he asked to right RAJA instead of major. So first of all I don’t know if he is a major or not and considering even if he is a retired major, are these guys allowed to threaten general public by the post they have as public servants.

Is this the reason?

PEOPLE COMPARE ARMY OFFICIALS AND DEAD ELEPHANTS

By using this proverb: “MARA HUA HATI BHI SAWA LAKH KA”

Then he used his sources to threaten me, even when I was not bound to pay any amount to him nor to the guy to whom that cheque was issued to as it was just for security purpose.

Is this what Rangers and Army officials do, all the time threatening general public instead of doing their job of saving the lives of lay man from the culprits?????

No comments:

Post a Comment